A major goal of Informatix, Inc.'s business activities is to contribute to the world by using information and communication technology. Our specific business is to develop excellent systems for handling spatial information. The system often handles large amounts of information. It includes not only personal information, but also any confidential information associated with the business. We believe that handling all information safely and correctly is an essential task in conducting our business.
- Regarding the customer's personal information and the employee's personal information handled in all business activities, the Company has a law on the protection of personal information, a law on the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures, and guidelines set by the government. In order to comply with these standards, we will formulate and operate a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
- The Company clearly defines the purpose of use within the scope necessary for business execution and appropriately acquires and uses personal information. The acquired personal information will be used only for the purpose of use, and measures will be taken not to use it for other purposes.
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information obtained by the measures described in the preceding paragraph, the Company will select a person who meets a sufficient level of protection and take appropriate measures by contract etc.
- The Company shall take reasonable security measures and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- We will respond to complaints and consultations from the individual.
- We continually review and improve our personal information protection management system.
Enacted: April 2006, 11
Last updated: (Jan.2020, 1)
Daichi Saito, CEO
Inquiries regarding our personal information
Informatics Co., Ltd.
212-0014 1310 Omiyacho, Sachi-ku, Kawasaki-shi MUZA Kawasaki Central Tower 27F
Click Here to Contact Us
About Privacy Mark
The Company has been certified by the Japan Information Economy and Society Promotion Association to have a Privacy Mark granted to businesses that handle personal information appropriately.