The terms "personal information" and "retained personal data" used in this regulation shall be as defined in Article XNUMX of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the terms "personal number" and "specific personal information" shall be administrative. It shall be as defined in Article XNUMX of the Act on the Use of Numbers for Identifying Specific Individuals in Procedures.
Daichi Saito, CEO
The major goal of our business activities is to contribute to the world by using information and communication technology.Our specific business is to develop an excellent system that handles spatial information.The system often handles large amounts of information.It includes not only personal information but also all confidential information related to business.We believe that handling all information safely and correctly is an indispensable task in conducting business.
- Regarding the customer's personal information and the employee's personal information handled in all business activities, the Company has a law on the protection of personal information, a law on the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures, and guidelines set by the government. In order to comply with these standards, we will formulate and operate a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
- The Company clearly defines the purpose of use within the scope necessary for business execution and appropriately acquires and uses personal information. The acquired personal information will be used only for the purpose of use, and measures will be taken not to use it for other purposes.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information acquired by the measures in the preceding paragraph, we will select a person who meets the sufficient protection level and take appropriate measures by contract etc.
- We will take reasonable safety measures and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, falsification, leakage, loss and damage of personal information.
- We will respond to complaints and consultations from the individual.
- We continually review and improve our personal information protection management system.
Enacted: April 2006, 11
Last updated: (Jan.2021, 8)
Informatics Co., Ltd.
Click Here to Contact Us
About the handling of personal information
1. Name of business
2. Personal information protection manager
Name: Yoko Ukai
Affiliation: Business Development Department
* When sending an email, please enter the at sign in half-width characters.
3. Purpose of using personal information
We will use the personal information we acquire and the personal information we hold within the scope of the following purposes.
(1) Purpose of use of retained personal data (excluding personal number and specific personal information (hereinafter referred to as "specific personal information, etc."))
|Retained personal data||purpose of use|
|(XNUMX) User information of our products and services (collectively referred to as "our services, etc.")||
|② Customer information
* Phone, e-mail, mail, etc. are used for guidance and communication.
|③ Personal information of customers who contacted us||To respond to inquiries to our company|
|④ Personal names and contact information that we have learned from publications, websites, etc.
* Use mail and telephone for guidance and contact.
|⑤ Recruitment applicant information||To contact employment applicants and select employment|
|⑥ Inquiries regarding the handling of retained personal data||
|⑦ Personal information of employees such as our employees and their dependents||For salary, social insurance, personnel and labor management, welfare and health management, etc.|
(2) Purpose of use of specific personal information, etc.
|Personal number and specific personal information||purpose of use|
|(XNUMX) Specific personal information of the payee of remuneration, fees, etc.||Office work related to payment record of remuneration, fee, contract money and prize money|
|(XNUMX) Personal information of employees such as our employees and their dependents||
(3) Personal information acquired by other than direct writing
|Personal information obtained by other than direct writing||purpose of use|
|Personal information entrusted by the outsourcer in the electronic map adjustment consignment business||There is no use other than the contract work.|
In addition, when notifying or announcing the purpose of use individually, it shall be based on the purpose of use.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual, unless it is based on laws and regulations or otherwise permitted by law.
5. Consignment of handling of personal information
We may outsource part of our business to a third party in order to carry out our business, and to the extent necessary, we may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party.
The Company will select an appropriate contractor and make a necessary contract that stipulates matters such as confidentiality in order to comply with safety management measures based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations. We will conclude with and perform necessary and appropriate supervision so that personal information will be properly managed under the contractor.
6. Disclosure of retained personal data and contact point for inquiries
When requested by the person, the Company will notify the purpose of use of the retained personal data held by the Company, disclose the retained personal data, correct / add / delete the contents of the retained personal data, and use the retained personal data. We will respond to suspension / deletion and suspension of provision of retained personal data to third parties (hereinafter, these procedures are collectively referred to as "disclosure, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
If you request disclosure, etc., or if you make a complaint, please contact us by one of the following methods.
* Caution: Before submitting the input form, please check "Handling of personal information", and if you agree, please enter your name in the designated place and send it.
Contact using the input form
Fill out the "Request for Personal Information" form and submit.
"Request for personal information" form
The name of the authorized personal information protection organization and the address for filing a complaint (for inquiries regarding our products and services,Articles）
(1) Name of authorized personal information protection organization: Japan Information System Users Association (JUAS)
(2) Where to submit a complaint: The Certified Personal Information Protection Organization Secretariat
・ Address: 103th floor, Nihonbashi Horidomecho 0012-chome Building, 2-4-3 Nihonbashihoridomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 2-8
・ Phone number: 03-3249-4104
・ Reception hours: 10: 00-16: 00 (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
7. Voluntary provision of personal information
Providing personal information to us is voluntary.If we refuse to use your personal information, we may not be able to provide our products and services to you.
8. Acquisition of personal information, cookies, etc. by a method that cannot be easily identified by the person
Those who use our website can refuse the reception of cookies by setting the Internet browsing software (browser), and by doing so, we can restrict the use of web beacons.
However, in that case, there may be restrictions such as not being able to use some of the functions of our services and websites.
(2) We may use Google Analytics on our website to understand its usage status.
For more information about Google Analytics, please refer to the next page.
(Google Analytics (TM) is a trademark of Google Inc.)
(3) When personal information is provided by a person who uses the website on our website, SSL / TLS (Secure Sockets Layer /) is used to prevent eavesdropping by a third party during communication. Use Transport Layer Security) encryption or similar security technology.
9. Security management measures for retained personal data
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent and correct leakage, loss or damage of retained personal data, and to manage the security of personal information.
This site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption measures.
10. Retention period of personal information, etc.
The Company shall delete personal information, etc. after the expiration of the storage period specified by the Company.However, even after the expiration of the storage period specified by the Company, if it is necessary to store it in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, I agree that it will be stored for a certain period of time.
Inquiries regarding our personal information
Informatics Co., Ltd.
212-0014 1310 Omiyacho, Sachi-ku, Kawasaki-shi MUZA Kawasaki Central Tower 27F
Click Here to Contact Us
For procedures to respond to "requests for disclosure, etc."6. Disclosure of retained personal data and contact point for inquiries"Please refer to.
About Privacy Mark
Our company has been certified by the Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Society to grant the privacy mark given to businesses that handle personal information appropriately.