This agreement shall apply to links to websites (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) managed and operated by Informatics Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Informatics”) and to companies, individuals, etc. that provide such links. You. However, links based on informatics requests will be negotiated separately.
If you wish to link to this website (including posting the website URL in magazines, book publications, etc.), please observe the following.
Range of effect of use conditions
The scope of the terms of this agreement covers all servers necessary for the operation of this website and all information stored on them (hereinafter referred to as "content").
This website is recommended to be viewed under the following environment.
- Browser: The website uses responsive web design to display content in a layout optimized for the screen width of various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs. We recommend that you use the latest version of the operating system and web browser for each device.
- Text size: The size of text characters is not fixed on this website. You can use the settings of your browser to enlarge or reduce the characters in the page. See your browser information for more information.
* The above is a recommended environment, and operation is not guaranteed in all environments. Please note that even under the recommended environment, this website may not be available or displayed correctly depending on the settings of OS, security software, network, browser, etc.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) encrypted communication to protect personal information.
- The copyright of this website and its contents belong to Informatics unless otherwise stated.
- This website and its contents are protected by the copyright laws, treaties and other laws of each country.
Use of content
- Use the content beyond its personal use and other expressly permitted by law (including duplication, modification, diversion, reprint, electromagnetic processing, transmission, distribution, secondary use, and all similar acts) ) Is prohibited without the prior written consent of Informatics.
- If you use the content with the permission of Informatics, please follow the rules below.
- Please be sure to apply by e-mail to the address specified in Informatics in advance. Informatics will let you know.
- Please do the copyright notice specified by Informatics.
- In addition, please follow the conditions specified by informatics.
- Informatics may apply for suspension, even if you have granted permission to use the content. If Informatics makes an offer, the user of the Content will not be able to object to any objection, and will always follow the Informatics offer and immediately stop using the Content.
Link to this website
When linking to this website, please follow the "Terms for linking to this website".
Software and data provided by this website
- The software and data provided on this website and the accompanying documentation ("Software") are the copyrighted work of the copyright holder for the software. Please use the software in accordance with the rules of the software license agreement and copyright laws, various treaties and other laws provided by the right holder when providing each software.
- When downloading and using the software provided from this website, please follow the information provided by each software for the usage method. However, we do not guarantee the download and use of the software and the results of using the software. Use at your own risk.
The company names and product names described and posted on this website may be registered trademarks or trademarks of Informatics or each company. Except as permitted by trademark or other law, these may not be used without the prior written consent of Informatics or the respective company.
This website prohibits you from:
- Acts that violate or may violate the property or privacy of third parties or informatics
- Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to third parties or informatics, or acts that may cause such damages or damages
- Acts that violate or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Acts of slander, slander or intimidation, reputation or defamation of third parties or informatics
- False declaration or notification, such as registering another person's email address
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Acts aimed at business activities or profits, or acts aimed at preparing them
- Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts
- Other acts that violate laws, ordinances, or regulations
- Other acts that Informatics deems inappropriate
No warranty for content
- Informatics makes no warranties, express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- And shall be expressly disclaimed from the warranty. Informatics does not guarantee the following:
- Content accuracy, completeness, up-to-dateness, usefulness and security
- The website must be uninterrupted, timely and safe and available without errors
- Informatics may change or delete the content without notice. In addition, the operation of this website in whole or in part may be interrupted or discontinued without notice. Informatics will not be liable for any damages incurred to you by altering, deleting, suspending or discontinuing content.
About link destination
This link is subject to change without notice. Please note.
Governing law, competent court
- In the event of any dispute concerning the use of this website, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.